Hi,

I am relocating my job to Michigan State and hoping to find a roommate for
at least one year. If you are a male and looking for someone to share one
bedroom, I will be a perfect fit.

I am quite, easy-going and very familiar with East Lansing ( I got my degree
from MSU, :)). I have a car so either on-campus or off-campus housing should
work well.

Please contact me if you need additional information, thanks.

Cheers,