Hi

Good evening.
I have all you need for sale, seriously all you need for an apartment, including solid wood dining table with four chairs ($50), office chair ($15), book shelf ($5), Lazyboy recliners ($50 each), study table ($5), golf-set ($5), sliding board and all accessories including car rack lock and so on ($20), printer (free)
all kinds of baby and toddler toys (ranging from $2-$5), safety-first car seat and stroller combo ($100) great like new condition, you will have high chair and another portable stroller for free.
all cooking utensils (free). crib (free), all linens and clothes for baby and women (free)
all free stuff need to be picked up on Saturday afternoon 6-8pm.
Not all stuff are in the pictures as I have too many to get rid of, come check them out yourself
we are having estate sale 9-6 Saturday then will let you get all left for absolutely free.
Address is
6041 Haverhill Dr
Lansing 48911