Hi, all,

A open house moving sale will be held on Saturday afternoon (2pm ~ 8pm), and Sunday (10am ~ 8pm). First come first service. Cookie will be serviced. Picture of many items are not taken yet. I list the price of some items in the end. For other items without price listed here, we can negotiate the price.

The address is 3020 Staten Ave, Apt 10, LANSING, MI, 48910.

Item pic link:

https://goo.gl/photos/91Mm7vyeW5HemrPY6

Other items without pictures includes: cookwares, vacuum, IKEA studying table & bookshelf, dinning table, hangers, two bed sets, shoe racks, back cushion,couches, etc, multiple functional cooker(slow cooker & rice cooker), tea electric kettle (good for hot water) , 17" PC monitor,
Solid wooden TV table: $3
Chairs (three):  $3, $4, $5
Coffee table: $5
dress chest: $20
Fan: $3
Lamp (two): $3, $3
Wooden PC table: $15
Vacuum: $5 Humidifier: $5 thermal insulation pot:$3 stewpot (大炖锅):$5 coffee maker, $5 steamer (蒸屉):$2 micro-oven steamer (微波炉蒸笼):$1, 可在微波炉内蒸东西 淘菜盆,两个一起:$1

Snorkeling sets (men and women): $25 for each. Only used for once. Original price/set: $40. product link:
http://www.speedousa.com/accessories/snorkeling/accessories-snorkeling-all/adult-adventure-masksnorkelfin-set/style-7530360

camping pillow: $8, original price: $13. Only used for once.
product link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P0OXAI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

camping set (tent, airbed, sleeping bag): $50

lazy floor seat. $2. Free foam fillings.