I have a 2001 Nissan Altima GXE sedan for sale. Ask for $1200. Clear title. You are welcome to check the VIN. I bought this car in 2011 and am keeping the 2011 Carfax report.

KBB good price (used car from private party): $1964. KBB fair price (used car from private party): $1726.

Mileage: 115000

Powertrain: Automatic, 4-Cyl, 2.4 Liter, FWD

Packages: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Tilt Wheel; Power side mirror.

Indoor Entertainment and Instrumentation: AM/FM Stereo, CD (Single Disc), MP3 (Single Disc)

Dual Air Bags, Alloy Wheels.

About the passage side view mirror, a small piece of the plastic shell holding the mirror was broken by a car parking next to my car. The side view mirror itself is still functional. You are welcome to check.

Craiglist post: http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/5580421269.html