Hello everyone~!
I'm a Chinese visiting PhD student for Department of Communicative
Sciences and
Disorders in MSU. We will start a bilingual trainning program on June 27th, to
exercise Chinese students learning Spanish words for about two weeks, and have
an fMRI scanning at the end of this trainning. You can choose the
training time
and scanning time according to your own schedule. Every participant
will be paid
around 125$ in total.
You can see more details in the attachment, please contact us at
[log in to unmask] or (517)974-0312 if you want to join us or have some
questions.

Yours,
Zhao Wang