Hi all,

2008 Honda CR-V 4D sport utility LX , 86000 miles, clean title, no
accident. I'm third owner and selling it because move to CA soon. You
will see four owner on carfax due to second owner moved to OH and
register again. Car works well and just oil change, battery changed last
September, warrant for another six years. I ask for $11000.