Hi everyone,

I have a customized desktop which has been used for one and half years for
sale. The original price was $1500, now I asked for $850.

This desktop has a i7 CPU and Nividia GTX 970 as the main sources of
powerful gaming performance. It also has a 256GB SSD + 7200 rpm 1T HDD as
storage devices for fast start up speed and smooth operation experience.
And it has two white LED light fans.

It doesn't have CD/DVD reader, wireless card or Bluetooth.

If you need a monitor, you can buy it from me for $30, you saved $90.

You can reach me by message and phone call: 517 303 2495

Thank you

Haoling