Hi all

I am a visiting scholar in msu, and I am looking for a apartment or house
recently, 1 bed 1 bath or 2 bed 1 bath is also okay. The rental date would
be better to start from next week. I hope to rent the whole apartment and
the house without share. The rental period is flexible (such as 1 week, 1.5
months or 1 year). If you have a sublease apartment or a house for rent,
please contact with me before next weekend.

Thanks.