Sorry to bother those who are not interested!

I'm looking for a male roommate for the coming fall. I'm a PhD student in
MSU, quiet and easy going. I am currently living in Nemoke Tail Apartment,
Haslett. My roommate is leaving so I'd like to look for a new roommate. If
you are also looking for a new roommate, please reach me by replying this
mail address. We can discuss to stay at Nemoke Trail which is a very nice
place or we can work on a new lease for somewhere else.

Thank you!