Dear IB Colleagues:

We’re preparing a panel session on experiential learning/teaching in IB for the upcoming AIB-SE conference (Nov 10-14, on a cruise ship Tampa-Cozumel-Tampa).

If you are using interesting experiential projects, activities, simulations, international trips, or other practice/experience-based tools/techniques in your IB courses, and would like to join in as a panelists, please send me:

-          Your name, affiliation, contacts

-          A short (up to 200 words) description of your experiential learning tool/technique/project.

Deadline: 5 pm, May 30

Our similar panel session on experiential learning (back at AIB in Istanbul) led to a book publication. We’re now thinking about the 2nd edition with a new collection of experiential learning tools/projects.

Vas

Dr. Vas Taras

Assitant Professor

Dean and Tracy Priddy Dean’s Notable Scholar

X-Culture Project Coordinator

Associate Editor of the International Journal of Cross-Cultural Management

Department of Management

Bryan School of Business and Economics

University of North Carolina at Greensboro

349 Bryan

POB 26165, Greensboro, NC 27402-6165

336-256-8611

www.X-Culture.org