Dear Colleagues,

Anita McGahan (U.Toronto), Joe Mahoney (U. Illinois,  Urbana-Champaign), Matthew Potoski (U California, Santa Barbara)  and I are proud to announce our call for papers for a special issue on Value Creation and Value Appropriation in the context of Public and Non-Profit Organizations in the Strategic Management Journal.

Submission deadline is February 28, 2017. We are looking forward to your submissions!

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1002/(ISSN)1097-0266/asset/homepages/Call_for_Papers_Value_Creation_and_Value_Appropriation.pdf?v=1&s=5f2fbf9ab30dcc90582e34ce6945c63362bbecbe&isAguDoi=false

Last, but not the least, do not hesitate to communicate this Call for Paper in your networks.

All the best,

Logo Insper

Sandro Cabral

Associate Professor of Strategy

Rua Quatá, 300 Vila Olímpia 04546-042 São Paulo SP Brasil

55 11 4504-2578 www.insper.edu.br

linkedinfacebooktwitteryoutube