*Karl P. Sauvant, PhD*
*Resident Senior Fellow*
*Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment*
Columbia Law School - The Earth Institute, Columbia University
435 West 116th St., Rm. JGH 825, New York, NY 10027
| p: (212) 854 0689 | cell: (646) 724 5600 e: [log in to unmask]
| w: www.ccsi.columbia.edu | t: @CCSI_Columbia
<https://twitter.com/CCSI_Columbia>

The Evolving International Investment Law and Policy Regime: Ways
Forward (E15 Task Force policy options), "China's outward FDI and
international investment law", "Policy options for promoting FDI in
the LDCs", “The negotiations of the United Nations Code of Conduct on
Transnational Corporations: Experience and lessons learned”, and
*Improving the International Investment Law and Policy Regime: Options
for the Future are* available at
http://www.works.bepress.com/karl_sauvant/.

Spam
<https://antispam.law.columbia.edu/canit/b.php?i=01QVPg67z&m=856f49d00104&t=20160523&c=s>