AIB US Southeast

Two weeks until June 1 Submission Deadline!

Dear Colleagues,

Only two weeks remain until the June 1 submission deadline for this year's AIB-SE conference Crossing Borders: The Impact of Trade and Tourism. This year’s conference includes travel from Tampa, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico, November 10th – 14th, aboard Royal Caribbean’s Brilliance of the Seas. The nature of cruising means that this year’s conference will likely be the most affordable in five years!

We have some great activities planned this year including the addition of two FREE Survey Methodology Seminars led by Carol Haney of Qualtrics!

Important links and activities:

1.    2016 Call for Papers (Deadline June 1, 2016)

2.    New Faculty Consortium (Deadline: July 15, 2016)

3.    Doctoral Student Consortium (Deadline: July 15, 2016)

4.    Two FREE survey methodology seminars with Carol Haney from Qualtrics

            - Introduction to Online Survey Methodology

            - Advanced Online Survey Methodology

5.    Special Issue track on Global Value Chains, International Trade, and Markets: The

       Role of Emerging Economies in International Journal of Emerging Markets

Submission Link: http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2016/

Registration Link: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/oSa7B7t0vaZIA1

Reserve your room: http://www.meetingsresourceinc1.com/aib-2016/

Need a roommate for the conference? Our cruise consultant George Gehl ([log in to unmask]) will match you with another person attending the conference. Please indicate that you need a roommate on the reservation form.

If you cannot attend this year, please support the conference by signing up to review.

We look forward to seeing you in November!

Regards,
Stan

DON'T FORGET!
2016 Conference Links:
SUBMIT A PAPER - - (Deadline JUNE 1, 2016)
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
BOOK YOUR ROOM ON THE CRUISE - - (Deadline AUGUST 15, 2016)

Stanford A. Westjohn, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Marketing & International Business
The University of Toledo | College of Business and Innovation

Executive Board Member
AIB-Southeast - www.aibse.org
Annual Conference - Royal Caribbean Cruise (Tampa-Cozumel-Tampa),
November 10-14, 2016