Dear AIB members,

We are collecting papers for a meta-analysis study on Chinese corporate governance. We are broadly looking for published, in-press or unpublished papers which empirically examine corporate governance mechanisms in China.  We’d especially appreciate if you could share with us any unpublished empirical studies on corporate boards, board leadership structure, and managerial incentives and their relationship to firm performance.

Please send the references and/or a soft copy of the paper to [log in to unmask] if you have any related studies.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,

--
Canan C. Mutlu
Assistant Professor of Strategic Management

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.