Call for Papers

The 6th International Conference on International Studies (ICIS) 2016

Emerging Contours of World Order: The Challenges Ahead”

August 20th-22nd, 2016

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Conference website: http://colgis.uum.edu.my/icis2016/

We are honored to invite you to be one of our paper presenters at this conference on any or a combination of the conference sub-themes that may include (but are not limited to) the following:

  International Political Economy
 International Law
    Globalization and Security
      International Maritime Studies
      Peace and Conflict Studies
      Political Science
      International Logistics and Supply Chain
      International Entrepreneurship
     Foreign Policy
    Strategic Studies
      Multi-National Corporations Management
      Cross-Cultural Studies
       Free Trade and International Collaborations

Organized by:
School of International Studies
Universiti Utara Malaysia

.

For further information on ICIS 2016, please refer to our conference brochure or browse the link below http://colgis.uum.edu.my/icis2016 or you can also contact the Director, ICIS 2016, Dr. Rusdi Omar at 04-9287800 or via email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We look forward to welcoming you at the event.

Thank you.

--
Thanks and Regards

Fakhrorazi Hj. Ahmad