Dear AIB folks.

Have you registered for the New Orleans meeting of the AIB? If not, it is time you do that. https://aib.msu.edu/events/2016/

If you are registered, let me introduce you to a session format which you may find very interesting.  Start each day with an AIB Fellow, who will be hosting a conversation over a coffee and toast on an IB topic of current and mutual interest. This event is open to all conference participants.  It gives you an opportunity to meet some of our renowned scholars in the Academy, and in an informal group to explore your interests in the topic. Below are some choices for each of the three days! Make sure you check them out. No sign up required. Just show up!

See you at NOLA!

Charles Dhanaraj
Program Chair, AIB 2016 “The Locus of Global Innovation"

Fellows Café I (Session# 162105) - Tuesday June 28, 8:00-8:45 am.

How Does a Multinational Company’s Home Country Matter? (ID# 4021)

Alvaro Cuervo Cazurra, Northeastern University

Can We Really Tell Public from Private Firms in Emerging Markets? (ID# 4022)

Jean-Francois Hennart, Tilburg University

International Growth in Family-Owned Firms: Where Do They Differ and Why? (ID# 4023)

Jose R. de la Torre, Florida International University

What is the Future of International Investment Agreements? (ID# 4024)

Karl Sauvant, Columbia University

Jean J. Boddewyn, Baruch College - CUNY

On the Measurement of Culture (ID# 4025)

Timothy Devinney, University of Leeds

Fellows Café II (Session# 162106) - Wednesday, June 29, 8:00 – 8:45 am.

Start the day with a set of small group discussions hosted by an AIB Fellow, focused on an IB topic of current and mutual interest. This event is open to all conference participants.
Internationalization in the Service Sector: What is Distinct... and What is Not? (ID# 4026)

Elizabeth Rose, University of Otago

Exploring the Impact of Competitors on Firm International Strategy and Performance (ID# 4027)

Keith D. Brouthers, King's College London

TPP and TIPP: Sovereignty at Bay in the 21st Century? (ID# 4028)

Klaus Meyer, CEIBS

Future Directions for Global Strategy Studies (ID# 4029)

Steve Tallman, University of Richmond

Fellows Café III (Session# 162107) - Thursday, June 30, 8:00 – 8:45 am.

Start the day with a set of small group discussions hosted by an AIB Fellow, focused on an IB topic of current and mutual interest. This event is open to all conference participants.
Transfer Pricing: So Much in the News, so Little in Our IB Research (ID# 4030)

Lorraine Eden, Texas A&M University

Research at the Intersection of International Corporate Governance and Global Corporate Responsibility (ID# 4031)

Ruth V. Aguilera, Northeastern University

Charles Dhanaraj
Professor of Strategy and Global Leadership
Tel: +41 21 618 01 66 cell: +41 79 593 86 59

IMD | Ch. de Bellerive 23, P.O. Box 915, CH-1001 Lausanne | Switzerland | www.imd.org