For students interested in becoming farmers...

CCOF and partners are pleased to announce the availability of Future Organic Farmer Grants for higher and vocational education students. As a contact for an agricultural degree program, we hope that you have students who are passionate about organic farming, and who you will encourage to apply for these grants. We have 30 scholarships of $2,500 each that we would love to grant to your students who are focused on studying organic agriculture.

Please send them this email and ask them to apply for one of our $2,500 higher and vocational education grants <http://ccof.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d32ff353cb8a5307578b8bae9&id=93df08c218&e=780ab33d52>! Last year’s grants supported students involved in programs like Rogue Farm Corps in Oregon, University of California at Davis, and Appalachian State University in North Carolina, among others. Application details can be found on our website <http://ccof.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=d32ff353cb8a5307578b8bae9&id=84e7f640dd&e=780ab33d52>.

https://www.ccof.org/apply-future-organic-farmer-grant <https://www.ccof.org/apply-future-organic-farmer-grant>

The application deadline is May 15, 2016.

Please post and share with your students. Apologies for cross posting.

Cheers,
Jessy Beckett Parr

Jessy Beckett Parr
Foundation Program Manager