We’re also seeing prolonged delays.

From: duynslag [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 3:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Email Delays

Several of my users using MSU email (faculty and staff)  noticed one day delays on sending / receiving emails from MSU colleagues.   Is this something others noticed too and did anybody hear anything back from the helpdesk?

One status alert described maintenance on the network in the computer center.   Does anybody know if this could have been the cause of the delays?

http://servicestatus.msu.edu/status_detail.php?id=12897

This would be logical if those mail servers are in the computer center.   I don’t know if they are.

Lee

Lee Duynslager

Information Technology

Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences

578 Wilson Rd.,

Rm 107 Center for Integrated Plant Systems

East Lansing, MI 48824

517-432-5296