FYI, if you aren’t already

From: Katherine Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 11:43 AM
To: "ITSERVICESSTAFF
Subject: FW: MSU Power Outage

Information from MSU IT about the current power outage on campus is being shared via the IT Exchange email distribution list.

Instructions for subscribing to the IT Exchange are posted at http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=2123&service=techbase#s89216.

Please subscribe to the IT Exchange list if you would like to stay updated.

Katherine