Dear all,

I have an apartment to sublease for the first session of summer (May, June and July). It is a
one bedroom of the four-bedroom townhouse at the Hannah loft--a luxury student
apartments. The room is spacious with a walk-in closet and a bathroom. You share the
kitchen with other roommates and there are washer and dryer. The regular price is $650
including wifi, cable, garage parking. Now I would like to sublease it with $500 per month
and the furniture is free (including a very nice queen size bed and mattress). If you are
interested, please text or call me at 517-898-8242 or all my wechat: ly_326.