Hi everyone,

I will go back to China during Aug. My room is available from Aug 1 till Sep 5. There is a
possibility to be available until Oct but not sure.

Sublease only to male, no smoking. Only 350 one month. Very continent to transport to
school by bus CATA 22 or 23, usually only takes 10mins.  Close to grocery store Meijier and
shopping center.

If you are interested, please contact 5177557664, or email [log in to unmask]

由于八月回国,单间儿出租从8月1号到9月5号。只对男性出租(我有个男生室友,这样对他方便一些)。月
租350刀。去学校和回家公交车非常方便,cata22或者23,通常只需要10分钟。买菜也很方便,离Meijier
走路只有10分钟的距离,请联系517-755-7664,或者 qq316779525