great 2 bedroom 2 bathroom full furnished apartment in Chandler Crossings the Village. Inside
you have couches, beds, 1 refrigerator, wash and dryer machine and microwave. Internet is
also included, all you need to pay is electricity. I'll leave my pots, pans, slow cookers and all
kitchen stuff, as well as some organizers that you could use in bedroom to whoever's gonna
take this fantastic deal. The duration is June to July for $1800, however late May(May 20th)
through early August(August 4th) could also work if you prefer some flexibility.
Contact me at [log in to unmask] if you're interested, don't miss this!