Hi all,

I have a very nice one-bed room apartment to sublease from May 16 to June 30
(date flexible). The apartment is located at Trapper Cove, fully furnished and with
nice view. Most of all, you can enjoy much privacy living in such a spacious one-
bed room apartment. The rent fee is $500. If interested you can contact me at
(765) 337 6659 or via email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks.