Hello fellow students,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested in.

I would like to sell the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SE.
- Clean title (I can send the carfax report those who would to see)
- Mileages (50,500)
- Good conditions, well maintained
- Exterior Color: Black
- Interior Color: Dark Gray
- 5-Cyl, 2.5 Liter / Front-Wheel Drive / Automatic, 6-Spd w/Overdrive & Tiptronic
  / Combined 27 MPG / Moon Roof /Bluetooth Wireless
- Asking Price : $ 9,100

- Test drive available for students who live on or near campus
- If you buy this car, small refrigerator, microwave, Canon printer, fan, and a bike
  are all free!

- If you have any questions or would like schedule an appointment for a test drive,
  please feel free to contact me via this email. Thank you.
  Email: [log in to unmask]

You can find the images here:
https://goo.gl/photos/7UnTVEikzs8QadXE8