Hi Everyone,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I am looking for a female roommate starting from May 6th or later. The location is in Okemos, 15 mins' drive to campus.

You will have your own
-- bedroom
-- bathroom
-- one parking spot in the garage

-- The washing and drying machine are in the basement.
-- You will share the kitchen, dining room and the living room with another female graduate student.
-- The living environment is quiet, clean, comfortable and full of sunshine in all rooms! :D

-- If you don't have a car, route 23 is outside the community. You can ride a bus to the campus.
-- Meijer, Kroger's, Meridian Mall, Okemos Farmer's market (in summer) and the Central Park are about 7 or 8 mins' drive. They are also on bus route 23.

The rent is $450 + utilities.

If you are interested, please let me know by replying this email or text/call 517-515-1929.

Thanks!