I am to sublease a furnished one-bedroom Apt in Okemos $450 (650FT), which is avaible from Apr 17 2016 to Aug 31 2016.  Rent includes water and sewer, which is a lot lower than original contract. You could renew the contract if you want after Aug since my contract is due. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you!