2年前購買 車況很好 曾經帶我去Minneapolis;及Niagara falls都沒有問題 代步車絕對夠; (方圓十小時車
程) 1999 Toyota Solara 里程數接近20萬是唯一的問題 其他的小問題 包括電池雨刷以及傳動系
統;已經有換過了 預計售價$2000 有興趣歡迎來信 可以一起去Mechanic check 商討哪
邊需要修 也歡迎手機聯繫 858 337 7083

Just in case the Chinese characters doesn't show up, here is the brief introduction for my
car. The 1999 Solara is a perfect vehicle for short distance transportation. It doesn't have
any serious issue in the past history occurred in this car. If you concern about the distance
for road trip, I don't think it will be a problem too. I have driven my car to either Niagara
Fall or Minneapolis. I have replaced the some components during the past year. Such as
battery, transportation belt, and wind shield wipes. I also attached photos for my car. I can
access the link to check them.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By2VmhmCWEvAMjlxMjNzbEpkdkU

The sold price is $2000. If you are interested, you are welcome to contact me.

Here are my contact way: Mail address: [log in to unmask] Phone: 858-337-7083