Hi, everyone
        I am now looking for the witnesses of a car hit and run
accident. The collision took place at the parking lot in the front of
College of Engineering yesterday (Monday, April. 18). The hit and run
drivers flee away and left no note. I have no idea about who causes the
damage and when did it happened.  I have called the police officer and
now I need to look for the witnessed. If someone has the clues, please
contact me as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Phone Number:5175802603 (YIFEI)
The msu police office : 5173552222(CODY KOVACIC)
The following you can find the scene and information.