Hi,

I am looking for a male roommate to rent a two-bedroom apartment.

I am a 5th year PhD student in CSE department. I am not a hygiene freak,
but I do maintain certain level of organization and cleanliness of the
living environment. I have most of the stuffs to survive, including TV,
Wi-Fi router, modem, vacuum cleaner, cookware, microwave oven. I am a
non-smoker, but I do drink. The roommate has to be a non-smoker. I will
clean the common area at least once a month and I hope you pitch in. I am
fine with cats.

Move in date: Mid-August, can be earlier
Location: Currently I am very interested in Somerset Park Apartment's
Queensbury suite on the second floor. The floor plan is here.
http://www.somersetparkliving.com/somerqueenbuck.pdf
It is terribly far from the campus, but it takes 15 - 20 minutes to drive,
which is not too bad in my opinion. The property is really new and spacious
(1040 sq ft). It has in-unit washer and dryer. The main bedroom has 154 sq
ft and a bathroom. The second bedroom has 130 sq ft, but the other bathroom
is basically the roommate's. The second floor unit Queensbury is $870,
including utilities. We pay gas, electricity and Internet. I am willing to
pay $470 for the main bedroom. The roommate pays $400 and half gas, 40%
electric and half Internet.

Please contact me if you are interested!

Thanks,

- CJ