Hi all,

I am posting for my foreign friend who is looking for a ANP206 - intro to
physical anthropology tutor. She wants someone helps to go over the class
material in May. Payment is around $15/hr.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who is in related field, just
contact me ([log in to unmask]). I don't think she is looking for very
deep learning, just a little bit preparation for summer class, so the task
should be easy.

Thanks a lot,

Qi