If you are interested in this please email: [log in to unmask]

My name is Daryl Bean and I am a 3rd grade teacher in East Lansing. I
received your information from the Department of Linguistics and Germanic,
Slavic, Asian and African Languages. Next month the third graders take the
state assessment called the M-STEP. This year the state is allowing us to
provide translators to the students who do not speak English as a first
language. We are responsible for finding qualified translators on our own.
This year we are in need of a translator for Chinese and for French. The
subject area would be 3rd grade math. The testing dates would be Tuesday,
May 3rd and Wednesday, May 4th. The timing would be morning and early
afternoon. I am e-mailing you to ask if you would be willing to provide the
translation for us or if you could put me in connection with someone who
would be able to. We would be happy to sign off for students volunteer
hours/credits if necessary. It is our goal to provide all of our students
equal opportunity when taking these exams. Thank you so much for your time
and consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,

Daryl Bean

3rd Grade Teacher