The 2017-2018 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers 102 awards in the field of Business Administration and nearly 500 awards overall. Exciting opportunities are available in many countries including but not limited to:

For further awards in the field of Business please visit our updated Opportunities in Business Administration, Economics, and Entrepreneurship webpage. There you will find award highlights, examples of successful projects in the discipline, and scholar testimonials which highlight the outcomes and benefits associated with completing a Fulbright Scholar grant.

For eligibility factors, detailed application guidelines and review criteria, please follow this link:
http://cies.org/program/core-fulbright-us-scholar-program. You may also wish to register for one of our webinars or join our online community, My Fulbright, a resource center for applicants interested in the program.

Applicants must be U.S. citizens and the current competition will close on August 1, 2016.

We would appreciate any suggestions you might have for reaching qualified Academy of International Business members. I hope I have provided sufficient information for you to share this news with your networks, though myself or my colleague Maria Gahan would be happy to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. If you can recommend an alternative contact, we would also be happy to discuss this with one of your colleagues by email or phone.

Best Regards,

Business Discipline Leads, Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
Maria Gahan
, Program Officer, Western Hemisphere, [log in to unmask]

Eliza Collison, Program Coordinator, Europe/Eurasia, [log in to unmask]

Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program

Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES)

Institute of International Education (IIE)

1400 K Street, NW, Suite 700

Washington, DC 20005

Phone +1.202.686.6244 | Fax +1.202.686.4029

www.iie.org/cies

The Fulbright Scholar Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, is administered by CIES, a division of IIE.

Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Google+| Vimeo | Blog | My Fulbright

Opening Minds to the World®