Dear AIB-L colleagues,

Could you please send the following CFP message and PDF document to the AIB-L?

Thanks!

Xufei MA
Department of Management
Chinese University of Hong Kong

Call for Participants

2016 Summer Workshop, June 2123, 2016

Chinese University of Hong Kong

 Department of Management

Do you know any undergraduate or master students who are thinking about pursuing an academic career?

Our Summer Workshop will be the right one for them.

We are looking for referrals of top quality potential doctoral students in areas including Strategy, International Business, Human Resource Management, or Organizational Behavior from various countries/regions and local schools to join this Summer Workshop. Through exposure to world-class research as well as interactions with active researchers and other participants, we hope to provide a realistic job preview of an academic career for our potential doctoral students.

Features of the 2016 Summer Workshop:

·       Interactive sessions with many top-quality active researchers in our department to understand their research profiles, experiences, achievements, challenges, and sharing

·       Valuable feedback on whether you are suitable for pursuing an academic career

·       Experience Asia’s most beautiful campus

To facilitate candidates to join our Summer Workshop, we will provide

·       Travel Allowance - HKD$1,000 per person for mainland participants; HKD$5,000 per person for overseas participants

·       Free accommodation (Check-in: June 20; Check-out: June 23)

·       Free meals – lunches and dinners

The space of this workshop will be limited to 20 and we will recruit candidates who best fit the following criteria:

·       Strong intellectual capability

·       Fluent English in oral, reading, and writing

·       Conscientious and willing to learn

·       Creative

We look forward to student applications and meeting with you face-to-face in Hong Kong. If you are interested, please email on or before May 25, 2016 with the following information:

·       C.v. with information on student name, school, year, program, latest GPA or average grade, research experience (if any), and any other information that will support your application;

·       One-page statement indicating your research interest;

Together with a

·       One-page reference letter regarding the above selection criteria sent directly to Professor Xufei MA ([log in to unmask] ) from the referrer.

Acceptance will be decided and emailed within one week of application due date. Suitable candidates may receive early acceptance before the application due date, so early applications are most welcome.

Professor Xufei MA

2016 Summer Workshop Coordinator

Department of Management

Chinese University of Hong Kong