DearColleagues,

You arecordially invited to attend the 5th annual Workshop on Talent Management,to be held in Copenhagen, Denmark on October 3 and 4, 2016.  Following thefour highly successful Workshops that were held in Brussels in 2012 and 2013,Berlin in 2014, and Valencia in 2015, the 2016 Workshop is intended to continueproviding a forum for academic debate on the rapidly growing field of talentmanagement.  The Workshop has a strong developmental focus and as suchencourages research which may be in progress as well as completedresearch.  Among our regular participants, chairs, guests, and keynotespeakers are such renowned scholars as Paul Sparrow, Randall Schuler, SusanJackson, Hugh Scullion, David Collings, Marion Festing, as well as many otheroutstanding scholars.  The call for papers can be found here: http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=1161. To present a paper at the workshop, authors should submit a (up to) 3-pageabstract by May 31, 2016.  Please note, however, that there is norequirement to submit and present a paper — some of our attendees come just tolisten, learn, comment, and participate in our lively discussions.

We lookforward to seeing you in Copenhagen!

Bestregards,

Vlad (onbehalf of my co-chairs)

Vlad Vaiman, PhD
Associate Dean
Professor of International Management

60 West Olsen Road #3550 | Thousand Oaks, CA91360 | USAPhone: 805.493.3892 | Fax: 805.493.3213

[log in to unmask] | www.CalLutheran.edu

Editor-in-Chief, EuropeanJournal of International Management

Web http://www.ejim-global.org

LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/vladvaiman

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.