aibse.org

Dear Colleagues,

This year’s AIB US Southeast conference will be truly international! The 2016 conference Crossing Borders: The Impact of Trade and Tourism will be held aboard the Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas between Tampa, FL and Cozumel, Mexico, on November 10-14, 2016.

The 2016 Submission System is now open. We are accepting manuscripts across 13 different tracks until June 1, 2016. Details on the tracks and other conference highlights can be found in the updated Call for Papers.

If you are ready to set sail with us, the registration systems for the conference as well as the cruise are also now available.

Finally, we are still seeking sponsors for this year’s event. If interested, contact information and the benefits for different contribution levels are available here.

We hope to see you in Tampa in November!

Best,

Stan

Stanford A. Westjohn, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Marketing & International Business
The University of Toledo | College of Business and Innovation | 2801 W. Bancroft St. | Toledo, OH  43606
Ph. +1 (419) 530-2177 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Executive Board Member
AIB-Southeast - www.aibse.org
Annual Conference - Royal Caribbean Cruise (Tampa-Cozumel-Tampa),
November 10-14, 2016