*The Alan Rugman Visiting Fellowship *

We are pleased to invite applications for the Alan Rugman visiting
fellowship programme for the 2016-17 academic year, hosted by the John
H. Dunning Centre for International Business at the Henley Business
School, University of Reading.

The Alan Rugman Visiting Fellowship was established in 2015. This is an
annual award which honours the work of the late Professor Alan Rugman,
and is therefore available to scholars whose work is explicitly linked
to topics aligned with his academic interests. The award is in part
available thanks to a donation from Helen Rugman in memory to her late
husband. The inaugural  Alan Rugman Visiting Fellow for 2015/16 is Dr
Chang Hoon Oh of Simon Fraser University, Canada.

Visiting fellows are expected to give at least one seminar, and to spend
between 2 and 4 weeks in residence over an academic year (between
September and June), and are seeking to develop joint research with our
faculty.

Applicants must  be actively engaged in research. Unlike the Dunning
Fellowship programme, we do not restrict applications to early- and
mid-career, and applicants at any stage of their career may apply.
However, we have a preference for those at an earlier stage of their
career.

Applications are invited from interested candidates for the academic
year 2016-17. Interested parties should submit:

1.a research proposal, indicating expected output associated with the
fellowship, making clear the link with Alan Rugman's work. Please be
very clear on how specific collaborations with our staff will help these
plans;

2.A detailed CV, listing publications;

3.A cover letter indicating how the applicants will benefit from an
association with the Henley Business School and its members, and fits
with the values and research tradition of the Reading School.

We willsubsidise the scholar’s expenses associated with travel and
board. However, applicants are encouraged to seek supplementary
resources from other sponsors. Academics who are seeking to take a
sabbatical may find this especially appealing.

Applications should be addressed to Rajneesh Narula at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>, and need to be
received by 1 May 2016.

Rajneesh Narula
The John H. Dunning Chair of International Business
Henley Business School

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.