Ex Ordo

FINT 2016

Dear all,

Due to high levels of interest we have been asked to extend the paper submission deadline to facilitate colleagues eager to participate in the FINT 2016 trust conference in Dublin, Ireland.

Therefore, we are delighted to announce that the conference paper submission deadline has been extended to Monday May 23rd, for both the full conference (17-18 November) and the doctoral colloquium/paper development workshop (16 November).

The two day conference (17-18 November) provides unique insight into current understanding and future directions in trust research across a range of contexts and disciplines.

For more details on the conference, paper submission process and location please visit:

http://www.fint2016.com/

http://www.fint2016.com/call-for-papers

We look forward to seeing you there!

FINT 2016 Organising Committee

Contact - [log in to unmask]

Click here to view an online version of this email.
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] and you can unsubscribe at any time.

powered by Ex Ordo

http://ea.pstmrk.it/open/MzE1ODZfMTgyMTZfZmludDIwMTYuZXhvcmRvLmNvbV9mNjEzYjk0Mi03MWM5LTQ2MTQtOGQzNy0wNmI1MDU0MThjNjNfZGZlcnJpbkBzbXUuZWR1LnNn