The 2017-2018 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers
<http://catalog.cies.org/searchResults.aspx?wa=&dc=&di=Business+Administrati
on> 102 awards in the field of Business Administration and nearly 500 awards
overall. Exciting opportunities are available in many countries including
but not limited to:

*	 <http://catalog.cies.org/viewAward.aspx?n=7160&dc=BO> Belarus:
Economics and/or Business Administration
*	 <http://catalog.cies.org/viewAward.aspx?n=7071&dc=ZI> Zimbabwe:
Business Administration
*	 <http://catalog.cies.org/viewAward.aspx?n=7457&dc=CA> Canada:
Research Chairs in Business
*	 <http://catalog.cies.org/viewAward.aspx?n=7397&dc=JO> Jordan:
Business and Economics

For further awards in the field of Business please visit our updated
<http://www.cies.org/opportunities-business-administration-economics-and-ent
repreneurship> Opportunities in Business Administration, Economics, and
Entrepreneurship webpage. There you will find award highlights, examples of
successful projects in the discipline, and scholar testimonials which
highlight the outcomes and benefits associated with completing a Fulbright
Scholar grant.

For eligibility factors, detailed application guidelines and review
criteria, please follow this link:
<http://cies.org/program/core-fulbright-us-scholar-program>
http://cies.org/program/core-fulbright-us-scholar-program. You may also wish
to register for one of our
<http://www.cies.org/event-type/webinar-schedule> webinars or join our
online community, My Fulbright, a resource center for applicants interested
in the program.

Applicants must be U.S. citizens and the current competition will close on
August 1, 2016.

We would appreciate any suggestions you might have for reaching qualified
Academy of International Business members. I hope I have provided sufficient
information for you to share this news with your networks, though myself or
my colleague Maria Gahan would be happy to discuss the opportunity in
greater detail. If you can recommend an alternative contact, we would also
be happy to discuss this with one of your colleagues by email or phone.

Best Regards,

Business Discipline Leads, Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
Maria Gahan, Program Officer, Western Hemisphere,  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Eliza Collison, Program Coordinator, Europe/Eurasia,

Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program

Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES)

Institute of International Education (IIE)

1400 K Street, NW, Suite 700

Washington, DC 20005

Phone +1.202.686.6244 | Fax +1.202.686.4029

 <http://www.iie.org/cies> www.iie.org/cies

The Fulbright Scholar Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, is
administered by CIES, a division of IIE.

 <https://twitter.com/FulbrightSchlrs> Twitter |
<http://www.facebook.com/fulbright> Facebook |
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3709849> LinkedIn |
<https://plus.google.com/111585226276527305578/posts> Google+|