To our Friends and Partners in Food Systems, Local Food Movements and Natural Resource Conservation:

You are especially invited to join Heart of the Lakes for our:

May 19 Spring Conservation Summit

9:30 to 4:30 pm

City Flats Ballroom, Grand Rapids, MI

A special focus of the day will be on new communication tools and innovations for farmland preservation, including an afternoon workshop presented by the National Young Farmers Coalition.

This is a great opportunity to meet land conservancy leaders from around the state and bridge connections between land conservation and other organizations supporting Michigan food and farming.  Together, we can all help maintain a long-term business environment for agriculture,  lower the barriers for beginning farmers, and stem the loss of farmland in the state.

Please join us and feel free to forward this invitation to others in your networks who might be interested.    Registration and other information:   heartofthelakes.org/events

Questions?  Don’t hesitate to email or give me a call—hope to see you there!

Julie

Julie Stoneman
Associate Director
Heart of the Lakes