Sent: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 21:04:10 -0500
Subject: Email list I'm on

 Please remove me from your email list. I get so many & I'm not
interested in any of them. [log in to unmask] Thanks

 Cori & Nea Nickels
 If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic
listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser
address bar

 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html