Good afternoon!

CBI's Giving Tree Farm is hiring several seasonal farm staff for the upcoming season.
This is a paid, full-time position M-F, May-August with the opportunity for part-time hours
in April and September.

We are a small certified organic vegetable farm that also provides vocational training to
adults with Traumatic Brain Injuries.  We have a CSA, and we sell at the Allen St. Market
and to several local grocers and restaurants.  We are located north of Lansing's Old Town,
on Turner Rd. between State and Stoll.

Farm staff duties include all aspects of organic farming: seeding, transplanting, weeding,
harvesting, irrigating, and hoop house maintenance.  We work in all weather conditions,
often doing tedious tasks-- but the produce is delicious and we still manage to have fun.
I ask that all farm staff have a great attitude, be in good physical condition, and have a
desire to learn more about organic vegetable production.  Staff must also be comfortable
working alongside adults with disabilities.

Please email your resume and a brief cover letter to [log in to unmask], and
feel free to email me with any questions.  Thanks so much for your interest!

Emily Nicholls
Farm Manager
CBI's Giving Tree Farm

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html