moving sale every things in low price. Some of used and some of not used,
If you are interested please call on this no 5172823014/5172909671

some of free items, if you buy more than 3 items together

dinner plates $1 for two
bowl set $1 for each
big size bowl set $2
table light only $4
book rack $9
plastic(3 Dr)$7
Fan only $ 8
Two in one kids bike looks new $25
stroller cover seat new not open $14
massage chair pad $ 30
Land line phone 2 set only $15
Baby carrier only $14 not used
Baby car seat comforter only $5
small sound box $4
Light lamp is only $8,
Baby toilet trainer now sale $15( not used )
computer table $12
Air-conditional only $35
two plastic chair $4 for each looks good and light if you buy together $7 for both
two kids plastic chair for both $7 for each $4
Air bed queen size $35
grey sofa only $50 if you want two red cushion than $55
stroller for baby -kids $30
small table $6
big dinning table $15+4 chair 15( if you buy together)
one medium size folding black table $10

here is a link for picture
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/5481953159.html

If you are interested please send me text or call on my no.