Hi,

Since I have internship this summer out of East Lansing, I am looking for
someone to sublease my apartment.

1. Okemos , located next to Meridian Mall
   -- walking distance to Meijer, Kroger, Walmart and fitness club
   ---bus No 1/No 22/No 23 to campus and any other place.
   ---Nice and quiet neighborhood

2. 1 bed room + 1 dining room+ kitchen + 1 bathroom (650 square feet)

3. Sublease starts from 4/1 to 8/1 (you can continue my lease contract if
you want from 8/1)

4. competitive lease fee (lower than the market price)

If you are interested in , please call my cellphone: 5175154468.

Regards,
Weian