Hi all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested: p

I have a *2b1b* apartment to rent from *5/7/2016-7/22/2016 *(whichever date
you choose to move in and out).  You could *either take one of the bedrooms**
(one larger one smaller)** or the whole apartment** (**即可分租可整租**)*. Please
see the details down below:

-       *Location* : The location is perfect because it is right across
Oriental Market (MSU附近“指定”中国超市) adjacent to Hobby Lobby,walking distance to
Bank of America, 7 mins drive to Chase, 5 mins drive to Meijer (老美超市),10
mins drive to Walmart, Target, and Meridian Mall, 5 mins drive to MSU
(Bogue street & E. Grand River), UPS/USPS and popular restaurants nearby.

-       *Bus Stop*: No.1 bus taking you directly to MSU, 10 mins.

-       *Apartment*: 2 bedrooms are *BOTH* furnished with lamps (including
study lamp), study desks, bed with frames, bookcase, big closet, etc., and
a big living room with furnished kitchen and a high bar counter and
matching chairs. You also have a nice view of Red Cedar River from the
balcony. Wi-Fi, cable, and air conditioner available. Laundry room (washer
& dryer) is in the basement next to ours.

-       *Parking*: Big free parking lot

-       *Amenities*: Gym, swimming pool

-       *Price*: all utilities & Internet fees included in the total rent.
Please contact me for specifics, negotiable.

-       *Contact info: *

o   Email: [log in to unmask]

o   Cell:  517-402-6965, text available.

Please be free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks a million and I really appreciated!

Michelle Ding