Hi all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested in!

I am subleasing one of my bedrooms in Ashton Lake Apartment in the summer from Jul
to Aug. Washer,  dryer, AC, and dishwasher are included in the apartment, and you will
have your own bathroom as well. The room is furnished, so you do not need to worry
about the bed, desk, table, and etc.

The apartment is within the walking distance to the grocery stores of Meijer and Kroger,
and close to the bus stops of 24 and 25 (you can take the bus to MSU, Eastwood shopping
center, and the Chinese grocery story Jiajia Le).

The price is $350 per month for one room, and the electricity and the Internet together
usually cost $50 per month. Your roommate is a graduate student, and she is quiet and
clean.

If you are interested in, please email me back at [log in to unmask] or text me at Five
one seven -755-9337. Thanks!

Best,
Yin