Hi,

Sorry for bothering who are not interested in.

I plan to sublease one room in a two-bedroom apartment in College Towne
Apartment. The start/end date is around 5/15-8/15.

The apartment located on the third floor with quiet neighbors and has been
renovated (smoke and pet free). It is also close to bus station, Route 20 can take
you to most places on campus. Your roommate is a neat, quiet and friendly male
graduate student. The rent is $370 per month including appliances, furnitures, and
independent bathroom.

If you are interested in, please let me know via [log in to unmask] or
5175759699.

Best Regards,
Chen Qiu