Hi everyone,

I am subleasing my room in 2900 Place Apartment with individual bathroom from May 7th
to July 31st. The term is flexible.

The apartment is on East Grand River Avenue. It only take 25 mins walking or 5 mins
driving to business college. Near 2900 Place Apartment, there are Oriental Market, Shell gas
station, iHop, UPS store, Golden Wok restaurant and the Whole food. It only take 5 mins
driving to meijer or taking No. 1 bus.

My room is fully furnished.Washer and dryer in laundry room on each floor. Free parking and
free gym and pool.

Price is 525 per month,negotiable.

Feel free to contract me:
email: [log in to unmask]