Hi,

This is Chinese Career Union (CCU), a non-profit organization aiming at
helping Chinese students in their early career development mainly in United
States. We are now promoting a webinar, which is mainly about how to search
for jobs in United States. Both the webinar description and the poster are
attached with this email.

For more information about CCU  or to sign up for volunteers, please visit
our website and other social networking sites:
http://chinesecareerunion.org/

Also, if you want to keep updated about our latest information, please scan
the QR code listed below to follow our Wechat account.

[image: Inline image 1]

--
More Contact Information:

LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1jKahaN