Hi all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested in!

I am looking for a female roommate in Ashton Lake Apt from Aug to Dec 2016 (or from Jun
to Dec). The apartment includes 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, dishwasher, washer, and dryer.
There is also basic furniture in the room. The rent is $895 per month, including water and
heat. In average, the split-up electricity and Internet fees are around $50 per month. Also,
the apartment is super close to Lake Lansing Meijer (5 minutes walk) and the bus stops of
24# and 25#.

I am a graduate student in MSU, and quite, clean, and easy-going. If you are interested,
please directly reply to this email :)  Thanks!