To whom it may concern,

Good afternoon everyone! I am looking for a roommate starting from May till August.

The place is an individual house which is well located in a quiet neighborhood. Less than 2
miles away from the International Center. It takes around 6 minutes for driving or 15
minutes by bike.

Moreover, it provides all things such as bed (with mattress), desk, all sorts of cookware,
refrigerator, microwave, washer, dryer and so on. If you prefer hard wood floor than
carpet, it would be an even more ideal house to live in.

You are more than welcome to use the available bike as the commuter during this period.
Or you can come and go with my current roommate who is an easygoing PhD student
having a car.

Please contact at 5173039317 anytime you would love to if interested. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Han